Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Update....

My parents made it safe to Oahu:) This was my dad's first time flying in a very long time. He flew once when he was very young. He was really nervous! This was the first night after they arrived: This was on Saturday at Bellos Beach. I love having them here with us. We have had some fun and kept busy. Savvy's birthday was on Monday June 14th. She wanted a princess party with pizza and lemonade. It was so sweet when she told us, "I loved my party." She loved her gifts!! There is no baby yet. Hopefully our next blog will include pictures of Carl:)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad that your parents are there with you and that you're having a great time.

Welcome to the world of little girls and princesses...it sure is something! :) Happy birhtday Savy, we sure love and miss you!! Maybe we will be visitng for your next birthday! :)

Can't wait to see baby Carl. Hope all goes well and remember...EPIDURAL!!! Love ya!!

Monty and Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! We love you so much. You looked just like a princess at your party. I'm so happy you enjoyed yourself.
Veronica, glad your parents got there safe and sound!
Come on baby Carl...we are all dying to see you!!:)

Photobucket