Yesterday I started walking up the hills and telling myself I could do it. It's hard!! After my appt I talked with Greg and told him there wasn't a baby coming today and to get tickets for us to visit the Polynesian Cultural Center.
It was AMAZING!!! We had a blast and an adventure learning the different islands' culture!!! We visited villages representing the Islands of Samoa, Aoteroa, Hawaii, Fiji, Tahiti, Tonga. Later for dinner we did a luau and the food was really good. After that, we watched an amazing show, "The breath of life."
We started that morning off by showing my parents the sea turtles that live in the paradise cove. My parents really liked swimming here and we love seeing turtles. My dad said he liked it here because he knew there were not any sharks in the water. 
Here are some pictures from the PCC:

Here are some pictures from the PCC: 
Chase, Greg and Grandpa learning how to play the Ukulele:)
Savvy made her Ha'une i'a weaved fish.
Grandma and Savvy went up stage to do the coconut dance. Savvy was brave and only tapped her coconuts
My love and I after pigging out at the luau:)
Chase was really brave and dance with his coconuts. We thought it was funny he put the coconuts on his ears.









Overall, it was a great day, spent with great company.

3 comments:
Veronica, I hate to tell you this but it looks like you ate too much at the luah!! HAHA!!
Ok, so Friday is stilllooking good for my bet...LOL.
Your dad and I think the same way about the water. :)So glad you guys are having fun,you all look great. We love you!!
I'm so glad you had fun at the PCC. Looks like a really fun day! I'm glad you are getting all this fun in before Carls arrival. The good news is he will be coming out. At least now you don't have diapers. miss you guys.
Amazing pictures! It looks like you did so much hands on--how great is that. And Veronica--this day did you in, so the baby had to come!
Post a Comment