Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend...

Greg made me feel very special this Mother's day weekend. It was amazing!My Mother's day started Saturday morning. Our stake Relief Society had an awesome activity for the sisters in the stake. Three talented women preformed a very funny, spiritual, and emotional skit, with singing, dancing, and speaking. It was all about womanhood. They sure made me laugh, and even made me cry. We also had a good luncheon. Everything was awesome. Thanks mom (Barbara) for planing such a great activity.
After spending a fun time with friends at the activity, I went off for Mother's day shopping. I picked up gifts for my Mothers. I also got myself an outfit. Later that night Greg and I went to Casino Morango. Greg's friend gave us two tickets to a stand-up comedy show. The comedian was Bill Cosby. We had a very fun night. Here is my hubby in front of the Casino in Cabazon:

We got there at a good time so we had dinner in the casino at a really nice little restaurant. Bill Cosby was hilarious. Greg and I laughed our heads off for the whole two hours. I laughed so hard that I was snorting. It was pretty embarrassing. To finish our date, Greg took me out for dessert. It was soooo yummy!

On Mother's day after church we went to my mom's. My dad BBQ'd hamburgers for my sisters, my mom, and me. It was fun hanging out with my sister's Susy, Violet, Yesenia, Diane, and mom for this special day. Here's a picture of my mother: We then came back home and spent some wonderful time with Kristin, Monty, and the boys. Greg gave me his mother's day gift that night. He gave me a very sweet letter and a beautiful necklace. I loved it. He also gave me a candle and candle holder. I sure feel like an appreciated mother!

3 comments:

Darci said...

Sounds like you had an amazing Mother's day weekend! Good job Gregg. The Bill Cosby show sounds like so much fun!

Michelle said...

Glad you had a great weekend, you deserve it!

Monty and Kristin said...

Glad you had a nice mothers day! It all sounds like so much fun!! it's about time you guys have some fun!

Photobucket