Chase and I also got on Thunder Mountain. He enjoyed all the rides. I'm so glad he didn't brake down into tears. I would have felt terrible. I was proud of him. Here are my favorite pictures of the day:Savy playing the piano in Goofy's house. She loves playing the piano:


Savy with Leilani. They were racing all day (if they weren't holding hands):

Savy loved It's a small world. Chase and Daddy didn't:


Savy and Me in front the of the Winnie Pooh ride:





The girls:

My jockeys at the races. Savy really did not want to go on this ride, but she enjoyed it a lot:


Greg and Chase taking the jungle cruise way too serious:

My favorite jockey:

Greg and Lizeth take this game really serious. Him and Lizeth ended up in a tie. She won once, and he won the other.

Chase loves Buzz:





It was probably the last Disney trip that we'll make for a few years, and it was the best!

Our family picture, right by Pirates:

Chase and me with Mickey. Savy was too scared and Dad was in the bathroom for his 10th time (he drinks a lot of water):

Savy dreaming about cavities after a long, fun day:

At the end of the day we had the whole park to ourselves, almost.

It was probably the last Disney trip that we'll make for a few years, and it was the best!

6 comments:
I agree...it was the perfect day!! We had a blasst with you guys and Chase and Christian sure did amaze me with their bravness. And no more Splash mountain for me either!!! LOL
wow, it sounds like you had a great time! I love Disneyland and reading your post made me want to go again! I don't think Niel likes It's a small world either. I am impressed that Chase didn't get scared on splash mountain!
Looks like you had an awesome day! I'm so proud of your Chase for being so brave! I love the new "it's a small world"! Glad you were able to go and enjoy everyone's company! Thanks for the pictures!
How fun... Your little family looks like you all had a great time. Gotta love those family moments...
That was an awesome day. Thanks for the fun time. You have some awesome kids. We all sure enjoyed spending time with you guys. Chase and Christian really were some brave boys. The day could not have been better.
Incredible pictures. Thanks for sharing them. What beautiful kids! And the kids of the kids weren't so bad either!
Post a Comment