Wednesday, February 25, 2009
I love my Vans!
Nothing too exciting is happening with us right now, so I'll take some time to advertise. Like I've said in another post, I love my Vans. They are the most comfortable things I've ever put on my feet. They rank right up there with flip-flops in comfort. I'm a sandal girl all the way, but you can't wear flip-flops during the winter. Greg gave me these shoes as a gift for Christmas. It may sound weird, but they were the best gift ever. Since then, they are the only shoes I wear--other than those I wear at the gym and church. They slip on, which means no shoelaces, they match just about everything in my wardrobe, and they breathe well, so I can wear them from morning to night. Everyone should do themself a favor and get a pair of these if you don't already have some. Okay, I better stop. This is a silly post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like I need some of those!! :)
not a silly post..i love shoes almost as much as sugar! Those are really cute...
Post a Comment