Savannah's favorite thing in the world right now is to read books. While I was folding clothes, I decided to get a couple of shots of her with some.

She especially loves books with pictures of animals. In her world, every animal is either a dog or cow. Or, in
Savy's language, either a
mooooo or a wow-wow. I caught her in the act of saying "
mooooo."

She likes to carry her books all around the house, and does her best to get someone to listen to her. Here's her funny cheese smile! I can't believe how fast her hair is growing now.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! She has double the hair than last time I saw her!! lol
Chloe loves books too and all her animals are kittys. :)
OK. I don't think Savannah can be any cuter. Those pictures are all so adorable. I think she mas more hair than I do. lol She has great hair.
I knew something was going on when I pointed to a picture of a goat and asked her what noise it made and she let out an awesome "mooooo" She is so much fun. It really makes me look forward to Leilani being that age. Another word I heard her say a lot on Saturday was Puppy. She has a cute little puppy doll that she kept sharing with Leilani. I love how she says it. "Puppy" Soooo cute!!!
Your little girl is just too cute. Her hair is adorable.
Post a Comment