Well, Chase is 4 years old now. Yesterday, he had his Spiderman, Incredible Hulk birthday party.

He had a really fun afternoon with his cousins. He loves them so much.

Today was his birthday. I baked him a cake and Greg frosted it. I had Greg frost it because he can hook it up better than I can. His cream cheese frosting is soooooo good and he topped it with toffee he made me for Valentines day. I love english toffee--the homemade kind.


Chase is a lucky boy to have two birthday cakes. We love him dearly. I want to thank all our family and friends for celebrating his birthday with us.

He loves all his new toys and I love his new wardrobe. He's going to look stylish with his new clothes. Since the party Savy has been saying "happy berday" over and over again. It's really funny.
5 comments:
Happy birthday BIG boy, we love you! Thanks for the party, it was a ton of fun!!
happy birthday Chase!! Can't believe you are already 4!!!!!
We all had a great time! Thanks for hosting such a great party!
That was such a fun Birthday Party. Happy Birthday Chase. We really love you. You guys are awesome.
Thanks again for such a fun day.
Wow! Looks like he had a fun Birthday party.
Post a Comment