Everything was beautiful! Nikki loves the beach so we had a beach theme shower.
Michelle got this yummy, beautiful cake.
Lizeth made these way cute chocolate flip-flop and surf-board favors.
Marci made this really cute keep sake and made this fruity drink. This is now my favorite fruit juice.
Kristin played some fun games and had the best gifts for all the winners. I just wanted a candy bar. Man to bad I didn't win anything. We played a dress up game with toilet paper. My group didn't win but I thought ours was the best;) What happened Nikki? (j/k) Everything was perfect and thank goodness there was NO rain. 
Here's my future sister-in-law, Nikki.

7 comments:
I can't believe that you already blogged about this!!
It was a fun time and everything was perfect, just perfect!! Well, except I don't know what happend to some of my pictures, but that's another story. :)
Yes, and thank goodness the rain held off.
I had some time last night so I thought why not and I was on a high too (still all worked up it take me a while to calm down) you know what a mean? It was so much fun hanging out together with all the girls. What happened to your pictures? Was it the lights?
I had a blast!! It was so much fun hanging out with the girls. Can't wait for that Twilight party we are going to have so mach fun. We are going to be crazy. LOL
I think our wedding dress was the best too:)
I hope that all of Nikki's friends and family had a great time too!
Fun party. great job! You forget to mention you headed the whole thing. Great party Veronica!
glad the shower was super fun!! wish i could have been there! and i LOVE the toilet paper game at showers, so fun!
Post a Comment