Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Going back...

WoW! I can't believe my first born son will be four this Sunday. Here's a trip down memory lane with Chase's other birthdays. For Chase's first birthday, he was not sure about his cupcake but he tried eating it (before bursting into tears). For his second, he had an Elmo party. He loved Elmo! On his third birthday, we spent the weekend in Anaheim and went to knot's berry farm. It was so fun and I couldn't believe how brave Chase and Christian were to get on rides--fast ones too.The next day we had his birthday cake. It's funny that from his 2nd to 3rd birthday he really turned into a macho-man, from loving Elmo to loving Guns, swordes, Star Wars, Power Rangers, bow-and-arrows, and every other weapon he can imagine.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What great memories of Chase. They grow up WAY too fast!! Andhe is quite the macho-mn...that's for sure. :) Can't wait to celebrate #4 with you Chase...we love you!

Michelle said...

Oh, and I couldn't believe them going on those rides either! Remember we had to keep going on that little roller coaster?! LOL And I remember thinking that Christian was going to change his mind about some of those rides once he was on them and try and jump off. :) What a fun time that was!

Caitlin said...

Happy Birthday Chase! I hope this one is as fun as all the others seemed to be.

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Love the pic with all his weapons priceless !! He is definitely a macho man. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chase we love you!!!

Photobucket