Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My kids' favorite song...

Today, I took the kids to Meniffee to visit my sister, nephew, and niece. On our way there, I got stopped in bumper to bumper traffic. Good thing for the ipod! It kept the kids happy. I put on their favorite song, "We Will Rock You" by Queen. Savy loves it so much. She was yelling "We rock! We Rock!" That is her way of having me replay it. The kids get so into the music that they start clapping and singing along. While we were died stopped on the fwy, the camera was on the passenger seat so I took their pictures in their cars seats. (I just noticed that he took his seat belt off of his shoulder. That's kind of scary.) Savy was also content with eating her gummy bears. (oh no...Savy took her strap off too. This is scary.) Tomorrow Greg is going to sub a kindergarten class. He's nervous and doesn't know what he's going to do with a bunch of 5 year olds. Greg got an email from the Army and it's official. He will start the Jag training July 5th. He's waiting to hear back for the physical and he is more than ready for it. He has lost all the weight he needed to lose and is still losing more. He's crazy and he's on a crazy diet! Lots of protein, veggies, water, and practically no salt. He's also in the gym twice a day. Crazy!

4 comments:

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Good luck Greg. What district are you working in? Cute pics of the kids. I cannot wait to hear Savannah sing.
Congrats greg on the weight loss. You look great man. All the hard work really shows.

Michelle said...

Crazy kids with the seat belts and crazy Greg!! We had to tighten Christian's because he always did that too. I would be scared of a K class too. And if it's a first time subing thing...man is he crazy! Good luck Greg Can't wait for all the Army details to follow...

Veronica Peterson said...

Ryan- His subbing here in are home town Rialto. Today is his first day.

Marci said...

Good luck! And Congrats!

Photobucket