Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Andy and Nikki's special week...

This week is going to be pretty busy with all the events leading up to Andy and Nikki's wedding this weekend. I am excited for their day to finally be here--for their sake. It was a year and a half engagement. Tonight we will be at the temple and Friday night at Castaway for dinner with all the families, honoring Nikki and Andy. Then their big day on Saturday. I am in the wedding party so I need to look nice. I'm going to try to get my makeup done at 10am and be at the wedding by 10:45. I hope I get there on time. Pray for me. I'm nervous because 10am is the earliest I can get my makeup done.

Well, yesterday my mom and I worked on centerpieces for Andy and Nikki's open house that will be held next weekend. I really liked how they turned out. We didn't get to finish but will get them done next week. It was fun putting them together but very stressful finding what I wanted to use. I got the idea from, my cousin-in-law, Caitlin's wedding reception. Here they are: Something cute, little, and pretty!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, this is a busy week. But look at it this way, at least your tasks are soon over. I will be working on this wedding for weeks to come!!

Very cute decorations! I hope you get there in time too. That's going to be cutting it REALLY close. Look at it this way though, if you don't make it you can watch all the kids outside. LOL

Caitlin said...

So cute!! I really liked how they turned out! I like the different shaped boxes, kinda shakes things up. I'm glad that it worked out.

The Rich's said...

those are really cute! i like the sea shells since nikki loves teh beach so much..good job!

Photobucket