Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twilight on DVD

As you can tell, my hubby isn't fond of chick flicks, especially vampire ones. I do understand what he means about having a guy sneaking around in your room, but he doesn't understand the story. So I'm going to stop trying to explain it to him. I think the Nyquel was talking! That stuff gets him a little, well, I'll just say "not all there."

Anyways, Lizeth and I lined up with the hundreds of other Twilight fans last night, waiting to get our movie at midnight. There were people of all ages. In line, we were around girls with their dads and I thought it was so cute. Lizeth and I had a good time together and we made it home safe. Tonight, the party continues at Michelle's house. We're having a Twilight girls' night out. I'll post some of those pictures later.

3 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Lizeth, is that a Frederick's bag you're holding?

Lizeth Peterson said...

HA HA!! It is a Hot Topic bag. Thanks for a fun night Vero. This will be a fun new tradition.

The Rich's said...

glad you guys had fun!!!

Photobucket