It was a sudden decision. They were going to do it in a couple of months, but their bishop counseled them to do it before her husband's 2 month training. So, Tuesday Susy made the appointment and Wednesday my sisters, mom, and I went with her to find a dress for her to wear. After dress shopping at 4 stores, she found the one at a local store here in Fontana. She looked very beautiful:
We also found my niece's dress. We started shopping at noon and didn't finish until 9pm. It was a long day, but I really had a fun time hanging out with my sisters, mom, and sister-in-law.It was an amazing experience, sharing my sister's special day at the temple.
Meet my cute little niece and nephew: Alyssa and Micheal. They looked like little angles in the sealing room. Everyone in the temple loved them.

I love these pics. He looked so handsome!

Here's my whole family who made it to San Diego. After the temple, we went to Susy's house and had a dinner. Friends were there from their ward to celebrate the occasion. We had some really GREAT food. Congratulations on your eternal family Sis. I love you!

3 comments:
Congrats! To Susy that is so awesome. Love the pics of the kids they look so cute in white. I love the San Diego temple.
Congrats Suzy! We are so proud of your decision and loved hearing about the day! Your kids are beautiful..your family is beautiful!! Glad it all went well.
Yeah for Susy and family! What a great experience to share with the family! Were so happy and proud of you.
Post a Comment