Sunday, October 19, 2008

Exciting day......

I really had a perfect birthday and anniversary. Our plans for our 5th anniversary didn't work as we originally wanted but Greg planned an even better day for us. He decided to take me to the temple in the morning to remember our wedding day. Memories came flooding back as we were there and I was glad we made it there.

After, we headed on out to eat at in-n-out--best idea from Greg--instead of going to a restaurant for breakfast. We love the food their.

I then started getting dressed in my custome which took almost two hours. Once I was in full costume, i started making the guacamole that we were supposed to take to the party and I found out that the avocados that I had bought the day before were all bad. Greg was gone, so I had to go to the store, dressed like a geisha, to exchange avocados--okay, that was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life, but funny and memorable.

Then we went to a Halloween party that Kristina and Justin Miles threw. It was so much fun hanging out with friends. We shared a lot of laughs and jokes. They had two really fun games. One was a donut eating content between husbands and wives. Then we played the newly wed game--"How well you know your spouse?" Greg and I got all of our answers right except for two. One of the questions we got wrong was the exact date that we met. I wasn't sure if it was on the 20th or 15th of December of 2002. Greg got the year wrong!

Greg looked really funny dressed as a hick. Everyone at the party was dressed up in an awesome costume.

I want to thank all my family and friends for your birthday wishes. You made me feel very special. Here are some crazy party pictures from the party:Lindsey dressed as a chicken, Susan as a pirate, Darci as a Vampire, Sis Hatch with her rollers in, and sis Corley as Dorthy.


The hick with a Geisha
Here's a picture of Ryan with his tortias.

Darci and I. And Susan and I.

To end the night, Greg and I made S'mores--our anniversary tradition. They were delicious. This was not the day that we originally planned, it was much funner.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness...Greg with hair, what a sigt!! Glad you had a great day! I love when the unplanned turns out to be SO great.

Monty and Kristin said...

Looks like a fun day. Glad you had a fun birthday and anniversary. I love the costumes. Looks like a great time.

Photobucket