Okay there is no Mexican food on this island:( Can't wait to have my parents Mexican food again:) I am starting to really like other foods though. For instance, Thai food is amazing! I love chicken curry with coconut milk. I need to stop. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!
One night for dinner Greg made sushi rolls. It was so good. I love avocado. Yeah he put avocado in them.

I also can't get enough of the Island Pinapple, Mango, and Coconut. I think I'm going to make a smoothie now!
Okay maybe trying to write a post about food while on a diet is a bad idea. This is just making the diet harder. I'm going to stop now.

2 comments:
Veronica, you are funny. Thanks to you, I'm craving Thai food, Japanese food, and Mexican food. You have made my day great and terrible. I had a green salad for dinner. But now I have some fun thoughts in my head. Food for thoughts?
Mom...I'm with you. Thanks a lot Veronica! I have been wanting Thai food for months now, but my favorite is in Redlands...next month!! We found this place here that serves awesome breakfast burritos. They have this green chilli sauce and white sause that are to die for. Last night I made enchilada's and chilli rellenos! Ha...and I wonder why I didn't lose even 1 lb in January! You did awesome!! Congrats. Anyway, the sushi looks good. Avocados...one of my all time favorites too! FOOD--a topic we all love!!:) I love this post!
Post a Comment