Man I was so proud of him that I started tearing up. I think I could have been sobbing but I kept thinking, "Don't cry! I don't want all this people here to look at me." He is now a yellow belt and will start having to memorize a whole different form. It looks pretty hard but after Saturday I think I won't doubt him anymore. After yellow belt, he will get the camouflage belt. He said, "I can't wait for that belt because I'll get to spar with the other kids." Yikes! Scary, but he's not scared.
Chase is in the middle one:)




1 comment:
Great job buddy! I am glad you will be able to protect your beautiful mom and sister! You look so great in your Karate Gee(sp?). Yellow is a great color but camo does sound super fun!! Would love to see your skills. Oh, and Veronica, I would have been teary eyed too! You have every right to be proud!
Post a Comment