Carl turned 8 months old last week. He is officially crawling everywhere in the house and wants to get into everything. Here he was playing and standing around our dinning area.

I catch myself saying "no! no!" so many times through out the day with him. He stands by himself when holding on to something.

He has 6 teeth, and he can bite hard:/ He's still teething. Oh, and he is finally saying mama:)

He loves food. He will scream if we don't share with him. During the day he takes short naps..it's crazy trying to get things done but he does sleep through the whole night.
1 comment:
And he is SUPER cute!! Oh my goodness can he get any cuter? He sounds like a typical 8 month old, but he's growing way to fast for my liking! I still LOVE his hair and oh those chubby legs! Thanks for the updated pictures! I just love him!!
Post a Comment