Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Waimanalo Beach

Greg and I like to hit the beach at about 9am to have the beach to ourselves:) We leave the beach at around 1pm before crowds come around. We also don't stay long to avoid getting burned.

Saturday was Carl's first time getting down and dirty with Chase and Savvy, digging and playing in the sand. It was so funny watching him enjoy the sand with brother and sister:)

Savvy with a hand full of sand.The beach to ourselves for a good 2 hours:)Carl getting down with castle building.
Carl even knew how to help dig the hole. Kids are born knowing how to do certain things I guess.Whoops!! Carl got a bit too excited...
Greg and I had a good laugh:)

4 comments:

Darci said...

I really wish we could just hop on over to the beach!

Mammy said...

That looks so fun--and warm!

Monty and Kristin said...

This is so sweet. So funny that Carl is in on the mix now! He looks so curious and full of mischief! :) I love that you have the beach to yourselves. So fun!!!

Caitlin said...

That last picture is priceless! I love that all of their heads are bent together, playing. So cute!

Photobucket