Chase has been in school for 100 days now. All kindergartners were celebrating 100 days of school. They had to use 100 objects to show what one hundred looks like. Greg came up with the idea of creating a cake to put 100 candles on. Savvy, Greg, and I helped Chase make his creation, and we had fun doing it:) Man I didn't know kindergartners had to do school projects.

Close up-
3 comments:
I think this is such a cute idea! it turned out so cute...only problem is now I want cake!!;) Chase looks so handsome.
What a great idea. I think Chase likes it, too. Just wait until you get science projects. But I'll bet you do a great job on those, too.
That's a fun idea!! Christian's class had to bring in 100 ediable things (small) so he brought in 100 M&M's. Wish we could have been more creative.
Post a Comment