Sunday, January 23, 2011

Seven months..

Today, 01-23-11, Carl is 7 months old. He's growing and if 7 month olds could walk, he would. He is a busy baby and wants to be part of what ever Chase and Savvy are doing. He reaches for everything, so watch out while you're carrying him.

He started to say Dada while repeating after me he hasn't gotten the mama down yet but it's okay. Two teeth on the top just came out, and he just got over a virus/bug. Thank goodness! I feel so bad for my babies when they get sick. Thank you Tylenol! He is almost crawling. Oh and Carl has curls like his Mom. Yay! Now one of my babies will have an afro. Here are some pictures highlighting his curls:

3 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

He does have Curls!! Yeah, a curly baby!! Makai's has gotten more straight with age. I love Carls curls. I can't believe he's 7months! Look forward to meeting him soon! He's so handsome! Makai said Dada first too! He just started saying mamma! He said ball and dog before Mamma!:) Thanks for the pictures!:)

The Rich's said...

okay..i have been horrible about checking blogs lately...first off..your family is SO CUTE!!!!!can't believe how big your kids are and how beautiful Savvy is...so cute, looks like you guys are doing great in hawaii!!!!

Mammy said...

I can't believe he is that old! I love his hair. He looks different with hair and teeth!

Photobucket