Monday, December 6, 2010

Family photo shoot!

On November 4, we got our family pictures taken for our Christmas cards. They turned out nice--but not as good as Michelle does! There were 112 pictures on the CD. Now the hardest part is trying to figure out which pictures I want to print and frame. There are more pictures I uploaded on facebook. Here is one picture I didn't add on facebook that I just absolutely love. Greg with Savvy:)

I don't know which family picture to use for our Christmas card. Help me.. which one?

A)B)C)D)

Maybe for the next couple of weeks I will keep adding pictures on the blog, there are just too many:)

4 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Good luck with that one girl! They are all so perfect! I don't think you could make a wrong choice actually!!:) So awesome. Makes me want to get a family picture!! You guys look great!!

Mammy said...

Are you kidding me? What amazing pictures. I vote for a Christmas family album!

Caitlin said...

I love that pic of Greg and Savvy! There is nothing like seeing a man with his little girl. ;-)

Soo.. I'm sure you've already picked one out, but my vote is C. Sorry I'm so behind!

Darci said...

I like C but they are all good. I think my vote is too late though:) The background is beautiful in all of them!

Photobucket