Friday, December 10, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree..

The Christmas tree is up and doing a ginger-cracker house with Chase in his classroom...it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas:) Oh just for the record, my friend Lety and I drove around our town like crazy hunting down a Christmas tree. Thank goodness we found one! We learned for next year we are getting our Christmas trees early in December!

4 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

How Funny, there are so many trees here you'd have NO PROBLEM!! I think I'll tell the poor tree farmers here to go to Hawaii! Anyway, I love your tree and looks like for decorating with Chase. Christmas is almost here!!

Darci said...

What a great family picture! Love it!

Mammy said...

Merry Christmas! That ginger cracker house looks pretty delicious! Your tree is magnificent! I wondered if they had Christmas trees in Hawaii. Now I know--not enough!

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys are having fun this seasaon!! So funny about not being able to find a tree. Lesson learned I guess! ;)

Photobucket