Dear Chase, for as long as I can remember, you have had a passion for kicking and punching. You would always want to fight with bad guys. At one time you thought everyone was a bad guy and wanted to fight with everyone. I don't know how long your passion will be for karate but you have a goal to get to black belt. You have been in karate classes for 2 months now and have learned all the white belt forms really well.On testing day you were really awesome. I was so proud of you, and watching you made me smile from ear to ear. I hope your karate passion doesn't get you into trouble:) I hope all your karate skills will protect you, but really I hope you never have to ever use anything that you've learned.
Love your mom.

The kids are anxious for Christmas.


2 comments:
congratulations, orange belt! Man, he's an orange belt and a surfer already!
Congrats Chase!! Your mom wish right!! You've always loved fighting the bad guys. You are so handsome. Just remember when you've got all those good moves to protect your momma and sister!!:) Youc an protect your Aunty too.
Post a Comment