If you want to see some pictures and a video of greg finishing the marathon, you can click on this link: Action Sports International I'm trying to talk him into blogging about it.
Fun pictures! Greg, you weren't kidding. In one of the pictures you were completely surrounded by Asian women. You look about seven feet tall. It does look like you are in pain at the end. . . Congratulations again! And thanks for the pics and video.
4 comments:
Awesome!! I think I saw him. Was he wearing a gray shirt? Yes Greg...listen to your wife!! I wanna hear about it!!
oh duh...I saw the pictures after I saw the video...yep I picked him out. Great job Greg!
Those are awesome! Great Job Greg! Really Proud of you! Lookin good man, lookin good!
Fun pictures! Greg, you weren't kidding. In one of the pictures you were completely surrounded by Asian women. You look about seven feet tall. It does look like you are in pain at the end. . . Congratulations again! And thanks for the pics and video.
Post a Comment