Thursday, December 9, 2010

A fun, short visit to Cali....

My niece Kayla was baptized on December 3, 2010. She is my parents' first grandchild to get baptized. I am super happy I got to be there for it. I couldn't wait until March to visit with my family. It was awesome to see them all! And it was even more awesome that Carl got to meet his family for the first time.

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

So sweet!! Looks like a great trip! That makes us the only ones not to have met Carl!! I heard he was a total ham on the trip. So fun. Congrats Kayla!!

Michelle said...

SO glad you were able to come visit. What a special trip! It was so great to see you and meet Carl. In a way it felt like you never left. Sure miss you guys though!! See you soon!! :)

Photobucket