We spent Thanksgiving 2010 with the Pitzac family and had a yummy turkey dinner and dessert. This year has been exciting! I have so much to be thankful for.. (so much)! Carl is such a huge blessing. I love my children and husband so much. I don't know what life would be like without them. I am so grateful for our home and being able to live in such a beautiful place.
We missed our family dearly this Thanksgiving but I'm learning it's okay to continue family traditions with our children. I am most Grateful for the Lord who is watching out for me since my marrage. His has blessed me with an amazing husband and children:)
I didn't get any pictures on Thanksgiving day. I was too busy getting things together:) For the first time in my life I went shopping on black Friday. I got some pretty good deals. Glad I got some Christmas shopping done:) I can't wait to see all my family next week!

3 comments:
We are so looking forward to your visit! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving. We missed you here, but we didn't forget to add your names to the drawing for Christmas! We love you!
We Can't wait to see you either! Glad you had a fun thanksgiving. We are thankful for you!
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Yep...you gotta do Family traditions. Wish we were there next week to see ya, but have a great time!! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment