Halloween 2010!
I took the kids down our street to trick or treat. The kids were scared but got the hang of it by about the 5th house. Chase and Savvy have only done trunk or treating so trick or treating was new to them.
At the very first house of the night, Savvy tried to give the homeowner a piece of candy. I told her that she didn't have to give them a candy, and that they would give her a candy. We got into a group of kids from the neighborhood and Chase and Savvy felt less scared to follow the group. Here are our pumpkins:) Chase carved them with a little help.
I took the kids down our street to trick or treat. The kids were scared but got the hang of it by about the 5th house. Chase and Savvy have only done trunk or treating so trick or treating was new to them.At the very first house of the night, Savvy tried to give the homeowner a piece of candy. I told her that she didn't have to give them a candy, and that they would give her a candy. We got into a group of kids from the neighborhood and Chase and Savvy felt less scared to follow the group. Here are our pumpkins:) Chase carved them with a little help.


1 comment:
Looks like you had an awesome Halloween! I love all the costumes. So cute. Carl doesn't know how lucky he is--already on a surf board. Love seeing Chase with his classmates. So priceless. Glad you enjoyed your holiday.
Post a Comment