Greg and I finished celebrating our anniversary this weekend. He had planned to visit Kauai but it didn't work out because Greg had to do a flag ceremony at Pearl Harbor on Friday morning and go to the courthouse to meet with all the family court judges in afternoon.
It was fine though. We had a great time here in Oahu:) Dad and Mammy came out to take care of the kids. I got to do some snorkeling, we stayed a night on the beach in Waikiki, we visited the valley of temples, and I even learned how to eat with chop-sticks. Best of all we had a lot of alone time--just Greg and I!! Hooray for alone time!
On Thursday, I watched Greg do some surfing early with Kent and Mark. Here's a picture of Greg and Kent waiting to go in:
It was fine though. We had a great time here in Oahu:) Dad and Mammy came out to take care of the kids. I got to do some snorkeling, we stayed a night on the beach in Waikiki, we visited the valley of temples, and I even learned how to eat with chop-sticks. Best of all we had a lot of alone time--just Greg and I!! Hooray for alone time!
On Thursday, I watched Greg do some surfing early with Kent and Mark. Here's a picture of Greg and Kent waiting to go in:
Here are some more pictures from our weekend. This is a bell outside a Japanese temple that we visited. It is suppose to bring happiness to who ever rings it. It looks like it's working for Greg! He's actually smiling in a picture!




Thank you, thank you, thank you, mammy and grandpa for babysitting for us!
Oh, and there is a little beach right by where we live that we had all to ourselves for a whole afternoon!!! The water was perfect, clear, and full of turtles and other sea creatures. The best part though was being alone at this secret little cove with my hubby for the entire afternoon.

3 comments:
How fun! You live in a great place with lots of fun things to do when you want to have a fun weekend or getaway!
So happy for the two of you! How nice is it to be able to get away and just be grown ups!:) We never went there while we were there. I saw it off the freeway...looked fun. The pictures are awesome. Looks like it was better than your night on a boat with seafood!;) Thanks for the pictures!
That secret beach looks so gorgeous! And to have it all to yourselves. That was an amazing day, I'm sure! Almost unbelievable!
Post a Comment