Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Savy's favorite word is pretty..

Greg stayed home this morning with the kidos while I was with my Mom. When I came back home, the first thing I saw was Savy's toe nails. They were all painted red. Greg said that Savy found my nail polish and insisted that he paint her nails. So daddy gave in. He said that at one point he had to dip her whole foot in nail polish remover and start over. Savy keeps pointing to her nails and saying pretty. It sounded like Greg had fun and I know Savy enjoyed it. They turned out very cute ... I mean pretty:


8 comments:

Ryan and Lizeth said...

That is so funny!! Good job Greg. Very very pretty :)

Michelle said...

Great job Greg...can you do mine next?! :)

Jennifer said...

Wow! They look great! I think he should do yours next!

Caitlin said...

That's awesome! What a good daddy to go into the unknown world of nail polish!

Darci said...

It's funny what daughters can get their dad's to do. It sounds like Savy has Greg wrapped around his finger:) That is so cute! I laughed when I read the part that Greg had to stick her whole toe in the nail polish remover! lol

Unknown said...

I love it! Thay's a cute picture and What a good Daddy Greg is. Her toes are so pretty.

Unknown said...

my family blog. is
www.4dimond.blogspot.com

The Rich's said...

not bad for a dad!!! i'm pretty impressed!!!! isn't nail polish remover the BEST!

Photobucket