Monday, February 2, 2009

Our weekened!

Saturday was our first for a long time without any wild wind. We spent the day at the park. Sunday was our first time since getting married that we didn't watch the game on Super Bowl Sunday. We're not really NFL football fans, so Chase watched Narnia--we like basketball and college football.

Here are some pictures from the park. Here is Savy's serious face. She won't smile for the camera. If only I could sneak up on her. Chase loves climbing around more than ever.

2 comments:

Marci said...

Looks Like a fun trip to the park!!

This year I was excited for Superbowl! Go Steelers!!! Love my Steelers, so we were watching, and cheering and yelling , and groaning, and finally celebrating! Okay, I was doing most of the yelling and cheering!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean with the winds. It has been so cold and now its warming up.It's time to go outside and play. Makayla keeps asking me if I can take her to the park, but I just can't get myself to go.

Photobucket