Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 Random things about me

I was tagged, so here goes….

1. I love my shoes, Vans.
2. I always use Priceline to book vacations.
3. I am terrified of speaking in public.
4. I love shopping for dresses at Ross and Marshals.
5. I love anything on discount.
6. I have only been on 1 airplane trip in my life.
7. My favorite sport is soccer, which I played my whole life
8. My high school soccer career was cut short when I broke my wrist.
9. I love the beach, but hate the sand getting in my things.
10. I get motion sickness doing anything
11. I love to snorkel, as long as I have taken Dramamine.
12. I love to dance, as long as the music is right.
13. I always sing in the shower and whenever no one is home.
14. My favorite foods are chili rellenos, carne asada, and tortas.
15. My favorite junk food is anything baked that is sweet.
16. I also love (!) anything with ice cream.
17. I don’t enjoy scary movies at all.
18. I just discovered that I enjoy reading.
19. I hate doing laundry, especially folding clothes.
20. My favorite music genre is Spanish Rock
21. I don’t like to drive, especially at night.
22. I only wear make up on Sunday and other special occasions.
23. I love planning parties
24. My favorite movie is Twilight.
25. I also love Beverly Hills Ninja and anything with Chris Farley—he cracks me up.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You love to plan parties huh? Well do I ever have one for you....

Ryan and Lizeth said...

I love Chris Farley movies too. He was too funny. Big guy in a little coat!! Classic.

The Rich's said...

Veronica, you are awesome!So fun to get to know some fun random things about you..i love discounts also, love chris farley...and i WISH i could only wear makeup on sundays and special occasions and look as cute as you do!!

Photobucket