Last week, aunt Marci helped me learn to use haft.com. I have sold 8 law school books already. I think the people at the post office know us by now. We've been going to the library a lot too. We have changed library because it is closer to our house. We are now going to the Rialto Library. Today, we went there for reading time and it was a lot of fun. The Librarian played her guitar while the kids sang along.
Chase's new thing right now is doing canon-balls into the water at the pool. He is really good at making big splashes. I am really excited Greg can go swimming with him now and see his canon balls. Chase is also excited to go swimming with his Dad.


3 comments:
Congrats Greg on finishing the bar. I'm really excited for you guys. Now that this is over it will be fun to see the direction that your lives will be going in. Chase is doing cannon balls into the pool. That is awesome. Can he Swim??
Sorry, about the cannonballs and big splashes. I think he learned that from the girls, they're always doing cannonballs!
He's doing great in the water. Pretty soon he will be swimming around like a little fish!
CONGRATULATIONS ON FINISHING THE BAR GREG!! Now have some fun with your family! You all deserve it!:) That pool looks so fun!
Post a Comment