Saturday, July 12, 2008

tagged by Michelle

so here goes...

i am: a stay at home mom
i think: always what am I going to do today with chase
i know: some day we will move out of mom and dad's house
i want: to have more space in my room
i have: a great family
i wish: Greg can be stress free
i hate: having asthma
i fear: scary movies
i feel: sick all the time
i smell: a dirty bathroom
i crave: sweets all the time
i search: when I can have time for myself
i wonder: what job Greg's going to have- when he's done taking the bar
i regret: not planning my wedding better
i care: a lot about my children and husband
i always: try to get a shower in for the day
i believe: Savannah will stop nursing soon
i dance: never
i sing: in the shower (if i am not in there for 2 min.)
i don’t always: like screaming at Chase
i fight: with Chase to behave
i write: on my blog
i lose: weight and don’t know how
i win: when Chase listens
i never: like changing Savannah's diaper because she never lets me
i listen: to the ipod( I love that thing)
i can usually be found: at home with the kids or at a pool
i am scared: the kids are growing up too fast
i need: to read more
i am happy about: Greg taking the bar soon
So I tag Marci, Nikki, and Alicia

3 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

So funny!! I'm with you on most of those!! Soon you'll have a place of your own and greg will be done with the bar and savannah will stop nursing and you'll look back on this time and smile and support the next person who goes through it!! Oh, but I loved your wedding. What would you have changed?

Veronica Peterson said...

I should have been prepared in having more food and had enough tables and chairs to set guess down. There was a lot of small details that i would have change.

Ryan and Lizeth said...

"I win when Chase listens."
I like that one. That was cute. Hope you guys are doing well.

Photobucket