Friday, July 11, 2008

Cousins together

What a busy week we have had, starting with Lizeth giving birth to Leliani.! And yesterday it ended. I think. Now I only have two kids to keep me busy. It was fun watching Kristin's boys and I learned what it would be like to have 6 kids. Luckily, Kristin has some wonderful boys. They were very well behaved. But it is still kind of stressful worrying about all of those kids all at once. Kristin, you have my respect.
Today, I felt stress free but missed the boys. I got really attached to Trey. I missed watching him eat and eat and eat. I am glad Kristin and Monty had a good time in Cancun. We all had a good time here. We had a lot of fun things going on all at once. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the boy's visit. I think I told everyone but Savannah and Trey played really cute together. I really enjoyed watching those two together. And thanks to Marci for coming over on Thursday to play games with the kids...all 8 of them!!! They enjoyed that a lot.

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Thanks so much for watching the boys for us! I bet it was nice to have my 4 gone. Yeah, they are a lot of work and you're a total trooper to have been so willing to do it. The boys had so much fun!! I love the pictures! So sweet!

James and Cindy said...

Yeah I don't know how kristin handles all 4, but she sure is amazing. You have 2 so you're half way there. The pictures are so cute and I love the firework pictures as well. Now if only emjae were a little older to enjoy those things.

Photobucket