1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot or if we are old friend or new friends, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:
OK here is a fun memory that Lizeth and I had with You two. When Greg got home from his mission We told him that he had to meet up with Veronica. We set them up to go with Lizeth and I to a party her ward was having. I'll never forget Greg sitting at the table with us when Veronica walked in the room. His jaw hit the floor and he started to freak out. He got super nervous but played it cool. I guess we all know how it all ended up. It was really cute to see Greg fall in love that night.
One of my favorite memories was when we all went to Santa Cruz together. We had a blast at the boardwalk and arcade and then headed to 17 mile drive. You forgot your jacket and had to use a blanket that we had in the truck. I remember that and just the fu ntime that we all had.
Also I remember that when Christan was born you were sick and how upset you were. You wanted to see him so bad, but couldn't and it was killing you. That's you...always so sweet and a baby lover! :)
I'd have to say ONE of my favorite memories of you was girl camp 2001. I remember we would talk and talk up at "staff" and I was really surprised by how sweet you were. Usually beautiful girls aren't sweet--but you're full of sweetness...making you all the more beautiful! I couldn't believe how kind you were and your desire to do good amazed me. When I found out Greg was dating you I was so excited!! I was even more excited the day you were married and you became my sister.
I must admit though...there is one thing I don't like to do with you and that is put make-up on in the same room as you! You are so good at it and get prettier and prettier and well...need I say more! You're awesome Veronica! Thanks for being your sweet self!!:)
My favorite memories of Veronica always are dealing with us just talking. You are such a sweet woman and loving and beautiful! I want to be like you when I grow up! :)
I love the way that veronica isn't afraid to ask a question if she oesn't know something or even ask for help. That is a quality that I really admire, because I never can bring myself to ask for help.
Thanks for the great example!
Post a Comment