They enjoyed it. Savannah was funny. She loved being in the water and playing with her cousins. Greg played with the boy's with the slip-n-slide and getting the boy's wet. We finished the night watching fireworks in Yuicipa. It was fun and funny hearing the boys talk about the fireworks. It was cute when Trey and Savannah were pointing at the fireworks. Last year, Chase was very afraid of the fireworks. I was glad he wasn't afraid of them this year. 
When the fireworks first started, he was a little scared but he felt safe on Greg's lap.We missed Michelle and Dustin. We just couldn't find them. I wished we could have done it together. Oh well, there's always next year. 

Yeah, I took that one.

2 comments:
Lovin that last pic!! It sure was a fun day. I wish you could have found us too! That was so funny! Next year...
Those are great pictures!! We loved seeing them!! Thanks for posting them. Looks like fun!!
Post a Comment