Thursday, July 17, 2008

Out in the sun!

Today, the kids, Kayla, and I went to Corona Del Mar with a friend and her kids. I met her friend too who came also. I thought it was going to be a fun thing to do with the kids and I wanted the kids to have at least one trip to the beach this summer. It was a fun morning. It was also an adventure getting there, but we made it.
Poor Chase. He doesn't have a chance avoiding car sickness. Greg and I both get it. On our way there, he got car sick and lost it. My sweet niece Kayla took care of him and cleaned him all up. It was Savannah's first time at the beach. She didn't know what to do so she put sand in her face. We set up and by the time I got the sun screen out of the bag, Chase and Savannah already had sand all over themselves. It was very messy putting the sunscreen on them. The whole time we were there Savannah had sand all over herself. It was funny but sad because it was in her eyes, nose, and mouth. She was scared of the water, but Chase loved it. He had a good time playing with Kayla.

3 comments:

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Cute pictures of some great kids. I'm glad the day at the beach was fun. I am super jealous.

Monty and Kristin said...

Love the pictures! Sorry Chase got sick! Horrible!! Yeah, sand is a killer. Poor Savannah! Trey hates the beach too! The water is way to overwhelming for him. He won't even face the water if he's sitting down! Glad you made it and all survived!:) Looks like Chase had fun!!

Michelle said...

All I can say is you are BRAVE!!

Photobucket