Thursday, December 30, 2010

A half year old.

Carl is now 6 months old and keeps getting cuter--oh and heavier;) He weighs 20 pounds now. He is all up to date with he's immunizations. For his recent shots he bursted out crying but managed to stop less than 3 minutes later.

I am glad he hasn't gotten sick from his vaccines. He is also able to sit on his own a bit. It looks like he's going to get the crawling down soon. He's a momma's boy, and lately he wants to be carried all the time or else he cries. If we leave him on the floor, he moves around everywhere by rolling around. His smile just melts me away. If I could I would never put him down but mommy has got to get things done around the house. Sorry Carl:)

2 comments:

Mammy said...

So cute! I love the picture of him. He still looks like Chase and Savannah, but in this picture he has his own look. And he is so handsome! I can't believe he is so OLD! How did that happen? I know he is well taken care of by brother, sister, Mom, and Dad.

Michelle said...

Man, he's getting BIG!!! :) SO cute!! I agree, he has his own look in this one.

Photobucket