This year I turn the big two six. I actually still feel pretty young:) Oh how I thought that year is old. Our sixth anniversary is on my birthday October 18th. I am a little sad we will not be able to celebrate it together, but the plan is to celebrate it when he is here for Thanksgiving. Yeah, this thanksgiving for sure Greg will come home for 3 days. On Sunday, I had an early birthday celebration that my family gave me. We had a good time with the family.

The children helping me:)
On Saturday, the kids and I went with my mom to a sweet 16th birthday party and visited with my dad's immediate family. It was good to see them. I like this picture. It looks like Chase is protecting me.
Chase hugged Savy for their picture. SWEET!
The kids and I went to get our Halloween decorations. Chase picked his own. We found some fun stuff at the 99 cent store:)
On Saturday, the kids and I went with my mom to a sweet 16th birthday party and visited with my dad's immediate family. It was good to see them. I like this picture. It looks like Chase is protecting me.
Chase hugged Savy for their picture. SWEET!
The kids and I went to get our Halloween decorations. Chase picked his own. We found some fun stuff at the 99 cent store:)Chase's door.

Our witch.

You can't have Halloween without spiderwebs:)

Our front door. BEWARE:)

2 comments:
Chase did a good job on his door:) How cute that they helped you. I still need to go get decorations.
Love your decorations! Sorry Greg can't be there for your birthday/anniversary! However, Thanksgiving is just a little bit away. Good for you for being a trooper through this whole thing. It's almost done!
Post a Comment