Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween spirit...

This Halloween I decided to make Savannah's costume. I wanted her to look pretty and girly. So I thought- I think she can with a tutu on. I was so worried about sewing a tutu though. When I went to get the fabric, I ask the lady helping me if there was a pattern for one. She said, "You don't need one. You can just tie the tulle on the elastic." Then she showed me how to do it. I worried for nothing. It was easy to make, and I think Savannah's costume turned out cute. I was so happy that I didn't have to sew because I don't know how, but maybe I can get some practice by sewing a 50's skirt I'm going to make for myself. Wish me luck. I already made a mistake. I didn't get enough felt fabric:)

Savannah's Flower Fairy Pricess costume.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, I love it!! Gonna make some too I think, well actaully I had already planned on it now you gave me the extra push. Can't wait to se Savy in her costume!! :)

Monty and Kristin said...

Too fun!!

The Bailly Buzz said...

That is such a cute costume. She is going to look adorable!

Darci said...

The costume turned out adorable!!! I love it! She will be the cutest little fairy!

Photobucket