Michelle sure knows how to throw a party, and she was serious about having Edward at the party. 
We had a really good time and it was exciting to hang out with Susan.
We haven't spent time together in a while. I'm also excited that she is expecting her fourth baby. It's gonna be a boy! Darci joined in the fun, and it was great having our picture shot together, with Edward.
It was a really fun night with all the girls that were at the party. As you can tell, I am a big Twilight FAN! 
We haven't spent time together in a while. I'm also excited that she is expecting her fourth baby. It's gonna be a boy! Darci joined in the fun, and it was great having our picture shot together, with Edward.
It was a really fun night with all the girls that were at the party. As you can tell, I am a big Twilight FAN! 

3 comments:
You crack me up!! Love the picture of you and Edward! So funny. It was a fun night huh! I love your pictures!
It was a fun girls night out. The pic of you and Edward it is hilarious!!! We should get together again some time soon.
Nice blog article and pics too, it sounds like you had a wonderful time. Those picture frames are beautiful!.Thanks for sharing it. Looking forward to know more about girls night out party.
Post a Comment