Sunday, March 8, 2009

Andy and Nikki's wedding...

Andy and Nikki's Wedding was beautiful--everything! I didn't get many pictures because the batteries died to my camera. Between the wedding and reception we went to In-N -Out with Ryan and Lizeth. I pigged out! When it was time to put my dress back on it didn't want to zip up. Man, I love those hamburgers! Chase was in the wedding party too. He walked the rings down the aisle for the ring ceremony. He looked so grown up. He also did a great job standing up at the alter with the rest of the groomsmen.My hubby and I at the Redlands temple.Savy with her daddy--who she was with the whole time.
Ryan, Lielani, Jessie, and I. We had a fun (although too short) visit with Greg's cousin Jessie and uncle Todd. They came all the way from Texas and really made the celebration an even bigger deal. Jessie is soooo nice! And Todd is hilarious.

Greg's grandparent's also came from Monterey as did his uncle Ted. Carole looked so beautiful at the reception that Greg kept saying that she was glowing.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

You forgot the part where Chase and Hayden were fighting over the ring pillow as they walked down the aisle and almost hit me in the face!! :) They did a great job and it was a beautiful day!! Next time no In-and-out for you. It took all my muscle power to get you back in that dress!! :)

The Rich's said...

Veronica, you look so pretty in your dress...and i just want to pinch chase in that little suit..so sooo cute..i talked to my sis and she said she had a great time hanging out with you all! Wish we could have been there but it looked like a TON of fun!!!

Monty and Kristin said...

You looked so beautiful yesterday and Chase looked so handsome!! I'd agree it was fun to see Jessie and Todd as well as Grandma and Ted. It was a fun day!! Great pictures. Oh. I loved Savannah's pig tails!! She looks so cute too!!

Darci said...

You look so pretty in the dress! I like the bridesmaid dresses. Chase looked so grown up and cute in his tux! I wish we could have made it.

Ryan and Lizeth said...

That was a great day. Your whole family looked really cute. In-and-out was great. It was a lot of fun spending time with guys. We love ya.

Photobucket