Finally the weather here has cooled, feeling more like fall. I am loving it. Since nights are cold, I've been putting the kids in warm pajamas. One night after the kids took their bath, I thought they looked so cute that I had to get a few pictures:
I love it too! Chloe was in her warm pj's for the first time the other night and she was adorable. I just wanted to squeeze her all night! :) Happy FAll!!
THOSE ARE SUCH CUTE pajamas..i think that a freshly bathed child in footy pajamas has to be one of my favorite things in the world...can't believe how cute your kiddies are! Enjoy the cooler weather down there!
5 comments:
I love it too! Chloe was in her warm pj's for the first time the other night and she was adorable. I just wanted to squeeze her all night! :) Happy FAll!!
We have those same pajamas! I happy it's finally not so hot.
Super cute kids. I love the pictures. :o)
THOSE ARE SUCH CUTE pajamas..i think that a freshly bathed child in footy pajamas has to be one of my favorite things in the world...can't believe how cute your kiddies are! Enjoy the cooler weather down there!
Cute kids is right! They look like happy kids!
Post a Comment