Today, Chase checked out some books from the library. He is going to start the library summer reading game. Every five books we read, he will get a prize. The reading game theme is "catch the reading bug!" The librarian will be reading bug-books and doing bug-crafts with the kids. Here's Chase's first bug project:

We hadn't gone to the library for a while. It was nice to see Chase enjoying himself. Savannah enjoyed it too. It was hard for me to keep her close to us because she would try to run off. She also wanted to play on the computer with Chase.
I have noticed that she wants to do everything Chase does. She's a funny girl.
I have noticed that she wants to do everything Chase does. She's a funny girl.

3 comments:
Chase looks cute in his bug hat. Savannah looks like she knows what she is doing. They look cute in those pics.
I'm sure you already know this but your kids are beautiful. Greg was right, his daughter is one of the best looking girls around...lol... anyhow, have a great summer.
♥Dora Salanoa
Sounds like fun! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment