Yesterday was a very busy day preparing for Lizeth's baby shower. It started at 6am. Everyone helped out with the shower and made it a special day for Lizeth. The decorations were fun and beautiful, the cake was yummy, the food was awesome, the cold drink was refreshing, and the games were cool. It was also fun having Emma and Mia handout the leis to the guests. It was just a perfect luau!!! Dad was so sweet for letting the baby shower happen. We love you dad! Greg and I are keeping you in our prayers.



Savannah's lei stayed on longer than the flower in her hair. Chase, Emma, and Mia wore their leis for the whole party and they were also big helpers. Here's a picture of the girls (just missing Kristin.)

I love this picture.
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I love the flower in Savannah's hair!! So beautiful!! Looks like you guys threw a great party!!
Thank you for all of your help. Greg, Veronica, and Chase worked really hard to make it a great day. Thank you so much. Lizeth and I really cannot thank you enough. We love you guys a lot. Thank you,
Post a Comment