Sunday, June 22, 2008

Chase with his friends

My friend Susan picked me up on Saturday to take our kids to play in the water at Victoria Gardens. It was nice to meet up with her because I haven't seen her in a while because of our children being sick. Chase liked playing in the water. He was pretending to be the Karate-kid. He would charge at the water and then kick or punch it. I enjoyed watching him play, laugh, and smile. Savannah was afraid at first, but toward the end she enjoyed it a little more.

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Fun!! I love Savannah's suit!! Yeah, Trey would hate that place, but the older boys would love it! I need to show them Karate kid! Funny Chase!

Ryan and Lizeth said...

That water looks sooooooo refreshing. The kids look like they are having a blast. That was sweet of you to take them. Perfect activity for a hot day.

Photobucket