
Lizeth and I went to Mom's Relief Society meeting this morning. I learned many things about how to safeguard our family. Most importantnly, I learned, "if ye are prepared ye shall not fear." I am going to take our 72-hour kit more seriously and get the kids one. Also, I am going to check my 72-hour kit to make sure it will be adequate for an emergency. Greg stayed home with Chase and Savannah. Greg baked Savannah's birthday cake and cupcakes. Chase was his little helper in making them.

We had a fun day celebrating Savannah's birthday. It was cute. Marci and the girls gave her a new baby doll and she loved it. It was fun to see her play with it and hearing her say "baby."
I want to thank everyone for coming and celebrating Savannah's first birthday with us. And thank you Tyler and Kyle for wishing Savanahh a happy birthday. We missed you Kristin, Monty, and the boys, but it was nice hearing from you. I attach a video so you can get an idea of how much Savannah enjoyed her first piece of birthday cake. I think she is now hooked!!
I want to thank everyone for coming and celebrating Savannah's first birthday with us. And thank you Tyler and Kyle for wishing Savanahh a happy birthday. We missed you Kristin, Monty, and the boys, but it was nice hearing from you. I attach a video so you can get an idea of how much Savannah enjoyed her first piece of birthday cake. I think she is now hooked!! WARNING: this video is sort of disgusting!! but funny:

4 comments:
SOOOO CUTE!! Wish we could have been there! Savannah looks so grown up with her hair so cute in that bow. I love it. She was so funny with the cake! I'm surprised more didn't go IN her mouth! Thanks for the video and pictures!
What a fun time! It was so much fun to watch her eat/play with her cake. :) And she sure did love her dolly.
We had a good time, too bad we had to leave early! :(
Great pictures of an awesome day. She sure is adorable. It is hard to believe that she is already a one year old.
We love you Savannita.
I got such a kick out of that video!!! And it was not disgusting...throw up is disgusting, cake is wonderful :) She is such a beautiful little girl, you guys should be very proud. I love that age!!! i just wish it was okay for us to eat our birthday cake like that...it'd be way more fun.
Post a Comment