I wanted to post some pictures of Chase and Greg catching some waves at Waikiki. Chase has a good time boogie boarding;) Greg was practicing with Chase to stand up for surfing. It's possible... a couple of weekends ago I saw a little boy in a swimming diaper surfing. It was awesome watching him because he was so little... it looked cute. Chase still has a way to go. I guess we should get a surfboard before we expect him to surf.



Here he comes!!!

Completion...he did it!!!

Shave ice has been approved by the kids. They love it...during a hot afternoon.
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! That is so cute chase is learning how to boodgie board:)
What great pictures at the beach. It's almost unbelievable. The dream comes true . . .
I'm so jealous! The weather there looks perfect. I'm so excited you guys are finally there and just livin' life. Although, I would appreciate it if you'd send that nice weather my way.... ;-)
So, up until I saw these pictures I was just happy for you guys...no jealously! However, after I saw these pictures I was a little jealous!!:) J/k. Totally happy for you guys. LOVE these pics of Chase buggy boarding! Oh, and shaved ice--a hawaiian must have!:)
Post a Comment