The kids and I did go on long walks and once we were brave enough to get on a public bus. It was our first time ever riding on one and the kids loved it. During and after the bus ride, the kids sang, "The Wheels On the BUS." It was cute hearing them sing that song...the first hurdred times:)
Here are some pictures of the house. The backyard is one of my favorite parts. We are enjoying it a lot. One day we were eating out here for dinner while looking at a beautiful rainbow. I was just blown away!!! I took these before it was furnished. Here's the backyard:

The kitchen and behind that is the front room:
Here's the dinning area and family room.
This is one bathroom and the other looks about the same.

5 comments:
Veronica (and Greg)it's beautiful!!! That backyard is amazing...I'm so jealous!! Can't wait to come visit (someday). And hardwood floors too...oh my. So happy for you guys!!! Can't wait to see more
I can't belive it's been 5 weeks already!! Wow...that went really fast! :(
The house looks beautiful! And so does the backyard. I'll bet that is where you'll spend a lot of your time . . . barbecuing. For the record--I'd love to hear those kids sing "The Wheels on the Bus" any time. We miss you guys. And we love you.
Wow! What a nice place. That looks like your own little paradise. Awesome!!
NICE!!! That looks so great. I'm so happy you guys were able to get out of the hotel finally. Did you guys buy it or rent it? Beautiful!
Caitlin, We will be renting.
Post a Comment