1. We found a house in Makakilo. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I am really in love with the place! The yards are gorgeous and it has a beautiful view of the ocean. From the kitchen window you can see from Pearl Harbor all the way to Diamond head.
One of my concerns about the house was having to take care of all the flowers, plants, and trees, but no worries because once a month a gardener comes and takes care of it. That is a relief because I'm no gardener! And I think everything would die if I had to take care of it. Here is a picture of the front of the house.
I will post more when we go back to furnish it up. We told the landlord we will be moving in on March 1st. I hope we are able to get it all furnished before we move in! We didn't take any furniture with us, so it's kind of crazy finding all the right stuff.2. I am half way through with my pregnancy. All of the medical insurance has been transferred from California to Hawaii. I am starting to show a lot now. I will have to get some maternity clothes because I only packed my reg cloths. I forgot how fast I grow when I hit my 5th month.
3. Greg has completed all of his inprocessing oh and our car is now here.
There is still a lot to do, but I think we have done good so far.
4. Chase can swim. It's pretty awesome to see him swim like a little fish. I'll post more about that around next Monday for his Birthday!!
Next are just some fun pictures:)
Savvy is getting so BIG! She let me take her picture and even let me do her hair;) She wanted to get her picture taken with her new flower clip. She was being cute!

Here is a picture of Greg and Chase together that I just love because Chase is smiling and Greg's eyes are not closed;)

3 comments:
Thanks for this post, I have been wondering about you guys. Looks like a geat home and I can't believe that you got a view to go along with it. How great! Wow, 5 months already, it sure is going fast. Tell the kids we miss them and that the fish is fine and that we love them. Can't wait to see more pics and hear more of the adventure. Love you!!!
The house looks great! Can't wait to see more of it. Especially the backyard and the view. Those are some wonderful pictures of the kids. Savannah looks soooo much older all of a sudden! The picture of Chase and Greg is a classic. The background even looks interesting . . .
Thanks for the update. It was fun talking with you the other morning, but it's also fun to see pictures. I love the house! Can't wait to see the inside and the backyard. FUN!! It's amazing as the kids look older in just a few weeks time. Keep up the blogging!:) We love you guys. ALOHA!
Post a Comment